Saturday, February 28, 2015

GOD'S WAY OF OPENING THE DOOR TO ABUNDANCE


GOD'S WAY OF OPENING THE DOOR TO ABUNDANCE


THOUGHT FOR TODAY

GOD'S WAY OF OPENING THE DOOR TO ABUNDANCE



TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, presseddown, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
(Luke 6:38, NIV)


I have Returned to the God of my Father -
GREAT SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KdiNHn7kg4



THOUGHT FOR TODAY

We serve a God of abundance! He wants to pour out His blessing on US until WE are so full that WE are running over with His goodness. 

Notice how this verse starts.  It says, “Give, and it will be given to you.”OUR giving is what sets the blessing of God into motion in OUR LIFE.

GIVING IS LIKE A SEED. WHEN YOU PLANT AN APPLE SEED, IT DOESN'T JUST GROW A SINGLE FRUIT. 

That one seed grows into a tree that has an abundance of apples. 

The same thing happens when we obey God in your giving. We get an abundant harvest in return. We are so blessed that we can’t even contain it! BY FAITH WE HAVE TO KEEP PLANTING (Giving), and then HARVEST CYCLE  WILL keep repeating itself.

Is there something the Lord is telling you to give today?  
What do you have in your hand that you can use to be a blessing to someone else? 

Take a step of faith and set the blessing of God into motion. As you do, you will open the door for His abundance to flow in every area of your life.


OUR PRAYER FOR TODAY

FATHER GOD IN HEAVEN, 

I receive Your Word into my heart today. Thank You for choosing to bless me so that I can be a blessing to others. 

Show me ways to bless others and teach me to receive all You have for me. 

In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment