Monday, June 8, 2015

DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
June 9, 2015

“IN CONTROL!”
 Galatians 14:17-18   
For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

From time to time to time I have experienced computer problems. I’m sure that I am the only one who experiences this situation. I have to confess that after all these years of working with the computer there is more that I do not know about it than I do know about it.

I have discovered that people who can be trusted know far more than I do about my computer. Not only that there is a program (perhaps more than one), that allows a trusted technician to take remote control of my computer. One of the first questions that the program asks before transit burying control to a remote source is whether it is a trusted technician.

To suddenly see my cursor moving around and things being set to write is awesome. These talented technicians can do things and call upon resources that I will never be able to understand. But suddenly what seemed to be an insurmountable problem has been resolved and the control of the computer is returned to me.

It is difficult to turn our life over to someone else. But when that someone else is the Lord Jesus Christ He someone we can trust. Our part is to watch as he begins to do things in and through and with this that we would never be able to accomplish our self. Have you experienced that yet? If not I implore you to allow the Lord to do for you what He does best.

May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions! 

- - - Pastor Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment